Sökning: "Automatiska system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 154 uppsatser innehållade orden Automatiska system.
1. Expanding KTH's Canvas ecosystem to support additional automated services : Automating the injection of theses and their metadata into a digital archiveKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS; KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : Whenever a student submits their final version of their thesis, a series of processes is triggered to finalize and archive the report. These processes are often handled in a less than efficient way which results in excessive manual labor and costs that can be prevent if automated. LÄS MER
2. Improving Short-Range Cloud Forecasts in Harmonie-Arome Through Cloud Initialization Using Mesan Cloud DataMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Luft-, vatten och landskapslära
Sammanfattning : Previous studies, such as van der Veen (2012) and White et al. (2017), have demonstrated the potential of using measurement-based cloud data to improve Numerical Weather Prediction (NWP) based cloud forecasts. This can be done through cloud initialization; a process of injecting cloud data after the regular data assimilation in an NWP model. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : In recent years advances in computing power, availability of large annotated datasets and AI algorithms have enabled the rise of reliable object identification and tracking. This thesis describes the development and implementation considerations of a system for object detection in the retail industry. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Machine learning has been around for a long time, the applications range from a big variety of different subjects, everything from self driving cars to data mining. When a person takes a picture with its mobile phone it easily happens that the photo is a little bit crooked. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : Particulate matter is a growing health concern that is considered to contribute to many diseases. To develop appropriate air filtration systems, we need to understand how particulate matter affects air filters. In this project, we implement an automated data acquisition system for an air filter test rig. LÄS MER