Sökning: "Automotive Industry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 677 uppsatser innehållade orden Automotive Industry.
1. How does an individual who absorbs external knowledge affect the organizational learning in an inter-organizational cooperation? A qualitative study of Volvo Trucks knowledge acquisition in the CERC cooperationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose:As the technology landscape of today is very complex there are many technological fields that cannot be covered by one single company. Instead joint cooperation’s between different stakeholders is needed to solve the complex technological challenges facing us. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Platinum Group Metals (PGM) are important components within the automotive industry, used for cleaning vehicles toxic gas emissions. An increasing demand of these metals have been observed, and simultaneously, mining organisations have been experiencing declining ore grades in the mines, causing the demand to exceed the supply. LÄS MER
3. THE SHIFT TOWARD ELECTRIFICATION IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY - A Scenario Analysis Investigating What Sourcing Mode for Lithium-Ion Battery Cells Original Equipment Manufacturers Can Take to Meet Future Demand in The United StatesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The automotive industry is one of the main contributors to greenhouse gas emissions and hasconsequently commenced its transition toward producing more sustainable vehicles. Electric vehiclesare contributing to sustainable development and due to new components, original equipmentmanufacturers are facing substantial supply chain challenges. LÄS MER
4. Leveraging a Traceability Information Model in order to enhance the maintenance of automotive Safety Assurance CasesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In safety critical systems, Safety Assurance Cases are created in order to provideargumentation as to why a system is reasonably safe. In the automotive industry,the ISO 26262 standard is complied with in order to provide comprehensiveand structured argumentation for developed electrical and/or electronic (E/E) systemsin regards to function safety. LÄS MER
5. Investigating and Evaluating Software Ecosystem Modelling in Practice in a Tier-2 Vehicle Telematics CompanyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Although different ecosystem modelling techniques exist, it is difficult to assess howused these are in practice among software companies. In this design science study,software ecosystem practices of a software company in the automotive domain wereanalysed; according to the findings, there are different perceptions of an ecosystemamong management and developers, and there are no formalised modelling techniquesbeing used in the company. LÄS MER