Sökning: "Automotive safety"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 144 uppsatser innehållade orden Automotive safety.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : A modern automotive vehicle is a complex technical system, containing many electronic, mechanical, and software parts. Typically, a high-end vehicle contains 70 or more electronic control units (ECUs) on average. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Vehicles in the 21st-century are becoming more and more dependent on embedded software systems for navigation, system control, monitoring, and entertainment. Manufacturers of cars have also over the years been put under more and more safety regulations and as such, some of these systems are of a safety critical nature and undergo rigorous reliability testing. LÄS MER
3. Problem prevention using the DCOV approach : A case study on a camera monitoring system at Volvo CarsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The Swedish car manufacturer, Volvo Cars, are a pioneer in the automotive industry regarding vehicle safety. Ever since they invented the three-point seat belt, the safety aspect has been their main priority. Today, a car is equipped with new technology and is highly dependent on software solutions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Elektroniska Kretsar och System
Sammanfattning : Ultrasonic sensors are popular in parking functions in automotive. They are used to measure distances between a car and obstacles near the car. Car companies need to prove that sensors are reliable before using them on vehicles since these sensors are safety-critical. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik; Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : Today, the main research field for the automotive industry is to find solutions for active safety. In order to perceive the surrounding environment, tracking nearby traffic objects plays an important role. LÄS MER