Sökning: "Autonomous Vehicles"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 386 uppsatser innehållade orden Autonomous Vehicles.
1. - What cluster effects have the largest impact on automotive software companies in the Gothenburg area?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : It has long been argued that clusters have a positive effect on companies’ growth and successrate. Why companies benefit from being present in a agglomeration of related firms and business have been broadly discussed among scientist in the field of International Business, and their view differ somewhat. LÄS MER
2. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : Fixed-wing UAVs are today used in many different areas, from agriculture to search and rescue operations. Through various research efforts, they are becoming more and more autonomous. However, the procedure of landing a fixed-wing UAV remains a challenging task, which requires manual input from an experienced pilot. LÄS MER
4. Lidar-based SLAM : Investigation of environmental changes and use of road-edges for improved positioningMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : The ability to position yourself and map the surroundings is an important aspect for both civilian and military applications. Global navigation satellite systems are very popular and are widely used for positioning. This kind of system is however quite easy to disturb and therefore lacks robustness. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background. The driving conditions of construction vehicles and their surrounding environment is different from the traditional transportation vehicles. As a result,they face unique challenges while operating in the construction/evacuation sites. LÄS MER