Sökning: "Autonomous vehicles"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 489 uppsatser innehållade orden Autonomous vehicles.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The Autonomous Drive (AD) systems and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems(ADAS) in the current and future generations of vehicles include a large numberof sensors which are used to perceive the vehicle’s surroundings. The productionsensors of these vehicles are verified and validated against reference data that areoriginated from high-accurate reference sensors that are placed in a reference roofbox at the top of the vehicle. LÄS MER
2. En Jämförelse av För- och Nackdelar med VR och Tvådimensionell Visualisering inom Testning och Verifikation av Autonoma FordonsfunktionerKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Datateknik och informatik; Jönköping University/JTH, Datateknik och informatik
Sammanfattning : The goal of this study is to compare the differences between Virtual Reality with a head mounted display and traditional, 2-dimensional monitors when used in simulation and testing. By conducting this comparison, the aim was to find out whether a visualization method that uses 3-dimensions as opposed to a method which only uses 2-dimensions, provides a better solution for viewing 3-dimensional data gathered from actual vehicles in real-world tests. LÄS MER
3. Instance Segmentation of Multiclass Litter and Imbalanced Dataset Handling : A Deep Learning Model ComparisonMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorseende
Sammanfattning : Instance segmentation has a great potential for improving the current state of littering by autonomously detecting and segmenting different categories of litter. With this information, litter could, for example, be geotagged to aid litter pickers or to give precise locational information to unmanned vehicles for autonomous litter collection. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: With the emerging application of autonomous vehicles in the automotive industry, several efforts have been made for the complete adoption of autonomous vehicles. One of the several problems in creating autonomous technology is the detection of water puddles, which can cause damages to internal components and the vehicle to lose control. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system
Sammanfattning : The fast technology development for military unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs) has led to a considerable demand to explore the soldier’s role in an interactive UGV system. This thesis explores how to design interactive systems for UGVs for infantry soldiers in the Swedish Armed Force. LÄS MER