Sökning: "B- social"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 391 uppsatser innehållade orden B- social.
1. Managing Shared Value in Multinational Corporations - A multiple case study on three major food companies and their CSV management in the context of global food loss and wasteMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
2. The Perception of Mission Drift: A Qualitative Study of the Strategic Value of Pursuing Multiple Values Within Danish Hybrid OrganisationsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The global corporate landscape is changing, making way for a new type of organisational structure emphasising less traditional stakeholder values, particularly non-financial values regarding social and environmental concerns. However, at the core of these organisations, the logics of traditional non-profit organisations and for-profit ventures are combined, which obliges the organisations to balance non-financial values and financial values, defining these organisations as hybrid entities. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This paper examines how we discuss social issues in the L2 classroom under the guidelines of Lgr11. To answer this, I ask the following sub-questions; How are the overall goals of education and parts (see Appendix B) of the Curriculum for English currently perceived by English teachers? How are the social subjects in the L2 classroom currently handled? Thirdly, what kind of lesson plan can be implemented in the classroom context under the guidelines of Lgr11? Looking at past research and relevant documents along with the qualitative data and through a triangulation of evidence carried out consisting of semi-structured interviews, supported by netnography research I propose a lesson plan using the collaborative action research model. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Generally credited to have originated in 2005, coworking spaces provide hybrid work environments to individual professionals, entrepreneurs, and start-ups. Simultaneously, social entrepreneurship has received increasing attention as a solution to topical problems. LÄS MER
5. "No Planet B" : An analysis of the collective action framing of the social movement Fridays for FutureMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER