Sökning: "B2B branding"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 uppsatser innehållade orden B2B branding.
1. Green Brand Equity in industrial B2B markets : A cross-sectional study of Sandvik Coromant’s customersMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The concept of Green Brand Equity is based on the assumption that customers will be more favorable towards a firm's brand when the firm provides products and services that satisfy the customers' environmental needs. While environmental and brand management have been researched thoroughly in business-to-consumer (B2C) markets, similar research inbusiness-to-business (B2B) contexts is still scarce. LÄS MER
2. The Effect of Marketing Automation on the Buying Decisions : A quantitative study on SMEs explored through brand awareness and external branding in a B2B contextKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : As digitalization has evolved over the years, the need for automating procedures for faster results has become stronger. Marketing automation is a software that automates an organization’s marketing activities. Its purpose is to deliver a firm’s personalized messages to the existing and potential customers. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Branding is a widely researched and discussed area, but the focus tends to be aimed towards business-to-consumer (B2C) companies rather than business-to-business settings (B2B). Brands per se used to be seen as the visuals belonging to an organization, but there has been a shift in meanings and it now includes perceptions and recognition of a brand - both internally and externally. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Although digital inbound marketing has been widely researched within B2C industries, very little academic research has been done on the subject within B2B sectors. With today’s rapid flow of information and constant change in buying behavior when purchasing consumer goods, B2B buyers are also demanding a simpler, more digitized approach of gathering information. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER