Sökning: "Back EMF."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden Back EMF..
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå,
Sammanfattning : With a rising interest and improving technology regarding electric aviation, the Swedish ELISE-project aims to built a functional 21-seated electric aircraft by the year 2025. The aim of this thesis is to analyze the performance of a scalable model of an electric motor optimized for aircraft, in terms of magnetic leakage flux, generated back-EMF, torque constant and efficiency. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Transportation of liquids and gasses in industries in forms of pumping and fanning, constitutes asignificant part of the world-wide electric energy consumption. In order to meet global environmentalgoals of greenhouse gas emissions and sustainable material usage, the development of efficiency andtechnical lifetime of industrial pump and fan technology, are key. LÄS MER
3. Implementation and experimental evaluation of a parameterized PMSynRM model using Matlab and Comsol MultiphysicsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on modelling of the permanent magnet synchronous reluctancemotor (PMSynRM), which has drawn considerable attention by researchers thanks toits high efficiency and wide range of speed operation. Comparisons with measurementsfrom a four-pole PMSynRM with four barriers and 24 stator slots have been carriedout. LÄS MER
4. Field Current Control for the Damping of Rotor Oscillations and for the Alternative Start of Synchronous Machines : Further Innovative Applications of Field Current Active Control besides UMP-CompensationMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The possibility to save energy in synchronous machines operation by dismissing d-axis damping bars and surrogating them with active excitation current control in sectored field winding is proved. In particular a way to recover the energy of rotor oscillations during power regulation is shown by means of a studycase generator whereas a self-starting machine is analytically and numerically designed in view of its next construction and test. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis is to investigate how the onboard battery of a quadcopter can be charged through manual rotation of its motors, while understanding the resulting aerodynamical forces acting on the rotors during hover, as well as considering the changes in thrust capabilities when the electronic and structural design are altered. A theoretical approach using the momentum theory will present a general understanding of rotor performance whilst describing the correlation between rotor parameters, thrust and mechanical power. LÄS MER