Sökning: "Backward simulation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden Backward simulation.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system; Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system
Sammanfattning : In recent years many companies have investigated the use of hybrid technology due to the potential of increasing the driveline’s efficiency and thus reducing fuel consumption. Previous studies show that hydraulic hybrid technology can be favourable to use in construction machinery such as wheel loaders, which often operate in repetitive drive cycles and have high transient power demands. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Mekanisk värmeteori och strömningslära
Sammanfattning : Filamentous fungi are of interest for biotechnologists particularly because of thefungi’s ability of producing commercial products after undergoing certain industrialprocess. Although because of the complicated and intricate internal mechanism ofthe fungi there are certain aspects which need to be studied to maximize the produc-tion output. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Hybridization of driveline system is one possible solution to increase fuel eciency.In this thesis a parallel hybrid hydraulic wheel loader concept was studied. A highpressure accumulator was added to the system and acted as a second source of energy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This work studies the effect of grid resolution and subgrid scale modeling on the predictive accuracy of Large Eddy Simulation. In particular, the problems considered are: turbulent flow over a backward-facing step and fully-developed turbulent channel flow. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik; Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : The main topic of this thesis is model predictive control (MPC) of an unstable fighter aircraft. When flying it is important to be able to reach, but not exceed the aircraft limitations and to consider the physical boundaries on the control signals. LÄS MER