Sökning: "Bacterial production"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 143 uppsatser innehållade orden Bacterial production.
1. Nodulation and biomass development of yellow and blue lucerne under pH stressMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Crop Production Ecology
Sammanfattning : Approximately 77% of global arable land use is devoted to forage cultivation, which is the basis for animal production and global food security. Therefore a sustainable and biologically diverse forage cultivation is needed. Feed for cattle needs to contain a good balance between fibre, energy and protein. LÄS MER
2. Evaluation of strategies for construction of protease libraries in yeast.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk mikrobiologi; Lunds universitet/Bioteknik
Sammanfattning : Proteases are a group of enzymes that are involved in breaking down larger proteins into smaller polypeptides or single amino acids, and they are used in various applications. In this project, the potential of budding yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae as host for the construction of protease libraries is evaluated. LÄS MER
3. Global Cultures – Critical Zone Observatories of Everyday Objects : (A Global Environmental History of Yogurt)Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : This study turns to what is for many an everyday item – yogurt – as a critical zone observatory, a synergistic, place-based laboratory which aims to integrate heterogenous representations of planetary phenomena as they are registered at a common surface. Yogurt has an impressive cultural endurance largely derived from its prominence in various paradigms of health. LÄS MER
4. The impact of the wet dyeing process on the environmental sustainability : A case study of IKEA and their usage of water, energy and chemicalsMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Background: As a company it is more important than ever to consider the environmental sustainability aspect within the whole supply chain and all the stakeholders. Studies show that people's concerns about environmental sustainability increases and will continue to grow in the future. LÄS MER
5. Developing a Method to Study the Impact of Microbial DNA on the Brain Related to Alzheimer’s Disease – Can Food Make a Change?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : Understanding the gut-brain-microbiota axis can help us provide a new tool to manage conditions such as Alzheimer’s. However, a major challenge is selectively amplifying the bacterial DNA which is present at a much lower level than the host DNA. LÄS MER