Sökning: "Baggage handling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Baggage handling.
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Ergonomi
Sammanfattning : This study had the standpoint in the terms that refers to ground handlers on a Swedish airport. The risks involved in loading and unloading the goods. The issue grew as the knowledge increased about the Human, Technology and Organisation (HTO). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Designhögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The airport staff working with baggage handling have a tough job, lifting up to 15 tones/day per person. Every bag gets lifted manually 6 times on its way from check in to the baggage drop band, which is why the work is very repetitive and often leads to back, shoulder and other kinds of physical problems. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This report will outline a proposal for the improvement of the baggage sorting facility at Arlanda airport. Swedavia is a state owned company group that operates, owns and develops airports in Sweden. One of their main roles is to create accessibility needed to facilitate and streamline the work at the airport. LÄS MER
4. Med Lean i bagaget - En studie om Leans förmåga att öka produktiviteten av en bagagehanteringsprocessC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Although Lean has received an increased amount of attention in the service context, research still has not established how successfully Lean manages to increase service productivity; since service productivity consists of both efficiency and quality. Research regarding productivity discusses the risk of a tradeoff between efficiency and quality in service production processes. LÄS MER
5. A study of the need for infrastructural changes due to a runway lengthening at Norrköping airportMagister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för teknik och naturvetenskapTekniska högskolan; Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för teknik och naturvetenskapTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : There are only a few larger airports which with a combination of freight and regular passenger air traffic manage to find economic profitability, often due to scale in their activities. Many regional airports in Sweden struggle with financial difficulties due to strong competition on he market and Norrköping Airport is not an exception. LÄS MER