Sökning: "Baggage handling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Baggage handling.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Kommunikations- och transportsystemLinköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/Kommunikations- och transportsystemLinköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Over the past nine years, the number of travelers traveling through Swedavias airports has increased significantly. The increase has placed a high demand on Stockholm Arlanda Airports infrastructural capacity. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Ergonomi
Sammanfattning : This study had the standpoint in the terms that refers to ground handlers on a Swedish airport. The risks involved in loading and unloading the goods. The issue grew as the knowledge increased about the Human, Technology and Organisation (HTO). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Designhögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The airport staff working with baggage handling have a tough job, lifting up to 15 tones/day per person. Every bag gets lifted manually 6 times on its way from check in to the baggage drop band, which is why the work is very repetitive and often leads to back, shoulder and other kinds of physical problems. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This report will outline a proposal for the improvement of the baggage sorting facility at Arlanda airport. Swedavia is a state owned company group that operates, owns and develops airports in Sweden. One of their main roles is to create accessibility needed to facilitate and streamline the work at the airport. LÄS MER
5. Med Lean i bagaget - En studie om Leans förmåga att öka produktiviteten av en bagagehanteringsprocessC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Although Lean has received an increased amount of attention in the service context, research still has not established how successfully Lean manages to increase service productivity; since service productivity consists of both efficiency and quality. Research regarding productivity discusses the risk of a tradeoff between efficiency and quality in service production processes. LÄS MER