Sökning: "Balance of Power"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 463 uppsatser innehållade orden Balance of Power.
1. UNCHARTERED DEMOCRATIZATION IN CENTRAL ASIA Explaining the Unlikely Democratization in Clan-Based KyrgyzstanMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the political development in Central Asia from the onset of independence in 1991 to 2011, with an in-depth focus on explaining Kyrgyzstan’s democratic development in clan-based Central Asia, that is rarely discussed in research. I introduce a theoretical framework building on “democratization by state formation” by introducing and analyzing the difference between open-, and closed clan-governance systems. LÄS MER
2. China’s geo-economic gambit in Pakistan An investigation on the strategic implications of the China-Pakistan Economic CorridorKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : States are increasingly applying economic means of power to pursue political objectives. The Chinese geo-economic mega-project the Belt and Road Initiative is the worlds foremost example of this trend. At the heart of this strategy, both geographically and strategically, is the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Assuring delivery reliability is a vital part for any organisation in a supply chain, and in few cases could the consequences of a failed delivery be as dire as they would in the case of a healthcare provider. However, delivery reliability is not a well-studied subject within the context of public healthcare procurement. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study explores attitudes of the professions that are involved in the process when children in primary school are reported to the police. The empirical material is based on interviews performed with police officers, social workers, a school counselor and a teacher. We applied two theories in our result and analysis. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The use of plug-in electric vehicles (PEV) is rapidly growing in many countries. In Sweden the number of PEVs in the transport system grew from about 43 000 in December 2017 to almost 58 000 in July 2018. LÄS MER