Sökning: "Bank loans"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 198 uppsatser innehållade orden Bank loans.
1. Health or Wealth during a global pandemic? : An interpretivist analysis of the World Bank Group’s COVID-19 strategy on health.Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Institutionen för globala politiska studier (GPS)
Sammanfattning : As health transcends all borders so does the power of dominant global actors on health issues. The COVID-19 strategy of the World Bank Group will in this thesis be analyzed to demonstrate the dependency relations constructed through the World Bank Group’s health approach and its relation to Nigeria in particular. LÄS MER
2. Anlita en revisor eller inte? : - Omständigheternas och förväntningarnas påverkan på valet av frivillig revision.Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT Date: 2021-06-01 Level: Master thesis in Business Administration, 15 cr Institution: School of Business, Society and Engineering, Mälardalen University Authors: Maja Heurlin 95/04/20 Felicia Larsson 96/01/19 Title: Hire an auditor or not? - Circumstances and expectations influence on the choice of voluntary audit. Tutor: Peter Dahlin Keywords: Voluntary audit, auditor, expectations, expectation gap, circumstances Research questions:- What circumstances may affect the choice of voluntary audit? - How do the circumstances and the shareholders' expectations of the auditor and its audit affect their choice to undergo a voluntary audit or not? Purpose: The purpose of the study is to describe the circumstances that may exist and contribute with an understanding of how circumstances and expectations can affect the choice to undergo or refrain from auditing. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper uses quarterly Swedish bank-level data from 1999 to 2019 in an attempt to study the existence of a bank lending channel in Sweden. The bank lending channel is concerned with the role of credit in an economy, where it is argued that monetary policy can affect the real economy through a credit channel, in which banks shift their supply of loans to the public. LÄS MER
4. Marketplace lending - A study of the relationship between alternative lenders and commercial banksC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Using a conceptual framework developed by Tang (2019), this paper examines whether Marketplace lending platforms operate as substitutes or complements to bank lending in terms of borrower credit quality and loan size. Employing data on 85,660 loans funded by LendingClub from 2009-2012, we investigate the relative difference in U.S. LÄS MER
5. Using FAVAR Model to Test the Credit Channel Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in Long-term Credit CycleD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this paper, based on the FAVAR model created by Ben Bernanke, 115 groups of economic variables' data from January 1959 to December 2014 were selected for the empirical analysis. From January 1959 to August 2008, the fed funds rate was used to work as the indicator of the monetary policy. LÄS MER