Sökning: "Bayesian Statistics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 uppsatser innehållade orden Bayesian Statistics.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the interest in new Deep Learning methods has increased considerably due to their robustness and applications in many fields. However, the lack of interpretability of these models and the lack of theoretical knowledge about them raises many issues. It is in this context that sum product network models have emerged. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : It is important in psychological research to use well planned methods that are as time and resource efficient as possible, without jeopardizing the reliability and validity of psychological science. The present paper aims to test how sequential analyses could be implemented in psychological research using Bayesian statistics. LÄS MER
3. An application of Bayesian Hidden Markov Models to explore traffic flow conditions in an urban areaMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study employs Bayesian Hidden Markov Models as method to explore vehicle traffic flow conditions in an urban area in Stockholm, based on sensor data from separate road positions. Inter-arrival times are used as the observed sequences. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : We present a Bayesian and frequentist comparison when forecasting elections through polls. Our focus is on studying the differences of these approaches in forecasting elections. An evaluation of the fit is performed using the odds ratio. LÄS MER
5. Classification of Wi-Fi Sensor Data for a Smarter City : Probabilistic Classification using Bayesian StatisticsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : As cities are growing with an increasing number of residents, problems with the traffic such as congestion and larger emission arise. The city planners have challenges with making it as easy as possible for the residents to commute and in as large scale as possible to avoid vehicles. LÄS MER