Sökning: "Beam Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden Beam Management.
1. Vibration analysis for predictive maintenance of a rotary pump. : Optimal accelerometer configuration based on vibration analysis for cavitation detection of a bi-winged positive displacement pump.Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Predictive maintenance based on condition monitoring uses sensor and system data to prevent damage, in advance to a failure occurring, allowing for a service to be performed at an optimal position in time. Condition based predictive maintenance estimates time of system failure based on a priori information, which has shown to be much more cost effective than traditional maintenance methods. LÄS MER
2. Finding the most suitable auxiliary sonar for terrain-aided navigation and behavior-fusion based obstacle avoidance for an autonomous underwater vehicleMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Autonomous underwater vehicles are rapidly becoming more common and developed for both military as well as civilian applications such as; mine countermeasures or in the field of geoscience. One of the main issues these vehicles are facing today is the navigation capability. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : With the advent of new 5G networks, the interest in connecting house-hold to the Internet via mobile networks has increased. One such way toconnect users is using completely stationary antennas. This use-case iscalled Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) and is seen as promising, cost-efficient means of expanding internet connectivity. LÄS MER
4. Investigation of the heat transfer of enhanced additively manufactured minichannel heat exchangersMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Mini-/microchannel components have received attention over the past few decades owing to their compactness and superior thermal performance. Microchannel heat sinks are typically manufactured through traditional manufacturing practices (milling and sawing, electrodischarge machining, and water jet cutting) by changing their components to work in microscale environments or microfabrication techniques (etching and lost wax molding), which have emerged from the semiconductor industry. LÄS MER
5. Beamforming Solutions for Efficient Link Setup and Link Maintenance in mmWave Communication SystemsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Millimeter wave (mmWave band) technology has gained a lot of attention in 5G communications, due to large amounts of spectrum being available in the mmWave frequency range. However, mmWave links suffer from severe free-space loss and atmospheric absorption. LÄS MER