Sökning: "Bed materials"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 58 uppsatser innehållade orden Bed materials.
16. Near-Infrared Spectral Measurements and Multivariate Analysis for Predicting Glass Contamination of Boiler FuelMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : This degree project investigates how glass contamination in refuse-derived fuel for a fluidised bed boiler can be detected using near-infrared spectroscopy. It is motivated by the potential to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by replacing fossil fuels with refuse-derived fuel. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In attosecond physics, pump-probe experiments have been a promising tool to study the fundamental light-matter interaction process of photoionization. In this context, photoelectron spectroscopy is used to spatially and temporally characterize the ejected photoelecron. LÄS MER
18. Design and construction of an experimental setup to measure the impact of alkali metals on gasificationH-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för energi och miljö
Sammanfattning : Biomass steam gasification is a promising way of producing synthetic gas that can be used for example in chemical industry and for fuel production. It can also be combined with heat and power generation and has a high potential as a renewable energy source. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemivetenskap (CHE)
Sammanfattning : The primary source of phosphorus, phosphate rock, is a non-renewable resource which is expected to get exhausted in the next 50 – 100 years. Sewage sludge in Sweden constitutes 25% of the annual phosphorus in the country, making it a potentially significant source for phosphorus recovery. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In 2015, 96.7 million tonnes of textile fibres were produced world-wide. Our high consumption of textiles leads to an increased amount of textile waste. In Sweden, the majority of used clothing and textiles are incinerated due to the lack of recycling techniques. LÄS MER