Sökning: "Behaviour Analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1632 uppsatser innehållade orden Behaviour Analysis.
1. Spatial Heterogeneity of Weather impacts on Cycling Flows within Gothenburg, Sweden - A Geographic Framework for Local Pattern AnalysisMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Background: In the past decade, the phenomenon of spatial heterogeneity has started to gaintraction in studies of cycling and weather. Cycling is usually the mode of transportation that ismost affected by inclement weather and the scientific consensus about how weather impactscycling behaviour on a general scale is for the most part well-established. LÄS MER
2. Eliciting time preferences of entrepreneurs as individuals and within the firm environment: survey evidence from an Italian sample.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
3. VARFÖR RÖSTAR FLER MÄN ÄN KVINNOR PÅ HÖGERPOPULISTISKA PARTIER? En studie kring kulturell backlash påverkan på könsgapetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In most of the countries in Europe it exists a substantial overrepresentation of men voting for right wing populist parties. This paper focuses on understanding why these parties attract more men than women. LÄS MER
4. ”Mer synlig som ledare för alla” - En kvalitativ studie om hur ledarskapet påverkas i en aktivitetsbaserad kontorsmiljöKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of the current study was to examine how an organisation implemented a move from traditional cell offices to an Activity Based Working (ABW) office, and how leadership was affected by this change. Our intention was to examine the different types of support that leaders received from their organisation during the change. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study examines how the relation between employees and their managers appear from the perspective of the employee. Furthermore, employees from two different industries has been interviewed, one male dominated industry in construction and a female dominated industry in health and social care. LÄS MER