Sökning: "Behavioural Finance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 97 uppsatser innehållade orden Behavioural Finance.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines how the loan-to-value ratio and monthly fee in tenant-owner associations affectthe sale price during the calendar year 2019 on tenant-owner rights in the municipality of Gothenburg.The research question is as follows: Do buyers in the housing market take the increased risk associatedwith higher loan-to-value ratios in tenant-owner associations into account through an adjusted saleprice, and how is the monthly fee affected by a higher loan-to-value ratio? The sale price and fee aretaken into account per square meter to ease the comparisons between different apartments. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS)
Sammanfattning : Loss aversion is a theory which states that losses loom larger than gains. Negative outcomes are weighted heavier than positive outcomes in decision making but could this weight change when different prospects are evaluated? This thesis focuses on how the loss aversion changes toward different magnitudes of a loss for young individuals when they are faced with a 50/50 chance of winning or losing a gamble. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate the effects of OPEC oil production cut announcements on stock returns of specified companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. Two categories are constructed from stocks of companies operating in oil, gas and mining sectors and companies operating in pharmaceutical, industrial engineering and industrial transportation sectors, respectively. LÄS MER
4. The Impact of a Pandemic (COVID-19) on the Stock Markets : A Study on the Stock Markets of China, US and UKMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this research is to observe the impact of the current pandemic (COVID-19) on the stock markets and the focus has been on three countries: China, United Kingdom (UK) and United States (US). These three countries have been chosen to show the difference between the degrees of impact based on the different timings in which the respective countries contracted the virus. LÄS MER
5. Impact of Overconfidence Bias on Entrepreneurs Financing Decisions : The Case of Growth-oriented Startups in Sweden and GermanyMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Both Authors have many years of finance background and as well as studying entrepreneurship motivated to tackle the less researched area in entrepreneurship: entrepreneurs’ behavioural impact on their financial decisions. Such decisions in initial stages of startup formation have a critical impact on company’s future development which raises the importance of understanding the behavioural motives of the entrepreneurs. LÄS MER