Sökning: "Belt and Road Initiative"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden Belt and Road Initiative.
1. Understanding the Impact of the Normative Power of the European Union on the Belt and Road Initiative: The Case of Italy, Serbia, and LatviaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) was announced in 2013 and has attracted much attention from many countries. Promising significant investments all over the world, including in Europe, the BRI has prompted vibrant discussion regarding how it will shape international politics. LÄS MER
2. "Thank you, brother Xi" : En studie i hur Kinas Belt and Road Initiative påverkar EU:s möjlighet att tillämpa sin utvidgningsstrategiKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Trading with North Africa: The challenges perceived by China based traders : Based on the Background of B&RMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study investigates China's international trade with North Africa from a small-sized tradersperspective, while referring to the Belt and Road Initiative’s (B&R) practical influence.Further, the research focuses on how the traders perceive the challenges related to trade withNorth African countries like Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, etc. LÄS MER
4. Grekland som Kinas trojanska häst i Europa? En kvalitativ studie om de politiska implikationerna av Kinas investeringar i GreklandKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to explain Greece’s decision to block EU’s statement on China’s human rights record at the United Nations Human Rights Council in 2017. By formulating a hypothesis that Greece’s decision was a result of Chinese investment in the country through the global infrastructure project “Belt and Road Initiative”, the study then engaged in a process tracing, combining both inductive as well as deductive methods to reach a sufficient explanation of the outcome. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This Masters’ thesis attempts to identify why European countries choose Chinese investment instruments despite their participation in the European single market and access to European Union (EU) resources and technical assistance. Since their inception in 2013, EU members as well as EU partner states in Europe have been divided on their approach towards joining the Chinese investment instruments- namely Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) and Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) - due to the absence of a common EU policy in this regard. LÄS MER