Sökning: "Benefits of RFID"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden Benefits of RFID.
1. A Framework for RFID Compatibility in a Fashion Retail Supply Chain : A Case Study in a Swedish Fashion RetailerUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : In recent years supply chain management has undergone significant and rapid changes, these changes are driven by several factors including the business environment, globalization, internet-based systems technological advances and increased demands to deliver better operational performance. These changes have included the increased use of internet-based systems and new technological tools, and one widely discussed technology is Radio Frequency Identification (RFID). LÄS MER
2. Central Warehousing and Omni channel logistics strategy : A case study of baby products provider and clothing retailerMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS)
Sammanfattning : Background: Retailing industry has been growing all around the world tremendously. We will see a remarkable change and improvement in clothing and baby products retailing industries in Sweden. Previously, companies either try to sell through traditional brick and mortar physical stores or online. LÄS MER
3. The Impact of Internet of Things unification with Project Management Disciplines in project-based organizationsMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The greatest advantage of Information Technology (IT) is its ability in entitling personnel to achieve their goals. Allowing personnel to grasp knowledge and skills they weren’t aware of previously, rendering to a sense that it’s all about potential; as expressed by former CEO of Microsoft Steve Ballmer. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) is a technology that facilitates wirelesscommunication. It is being widely used for access control purposes to aid administration ofservices. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : The logistics industry is known to be one of the main players for integrating Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) into their supply chain. By reflecting radio waves, RFID allows any item to become an intelligent part of an organization’s information infrastructure. LÄS MER