Sökning: "Bias error"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 71 uppsatser innehållade orden Bias error.
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In this study, the machine learning algorithms k-Nearest-Neighbours regression (k-NN) and Random Forest (RF) regression were used to predict house prices from a set of features in the Ames housing data set. The algorithms were selected from an assessment of previous research and the intent was to compare their relative performance at this task. LÄS MER
2. Concurrent validity and reliability of a time of-flight camera on measuring muscle’s mechanical properties during sprint runningMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Avdelningen för idrottsmedicin
Sammanfattning : Recent advancements in 3D data gathering have made it possible to measure the distance to an object at different time stamps through the use of time-of-flight cameras. Therefore, the purpose of this study was to investigate the validity and reliability of a time-of-flight camera on different mechanical sprint properties of the muscle. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis provides a standardized method to measure accuracy for engine and gearbox sensors. Accuracy is defined by ISO 5725, which states that trueness and precision need to be known to provide a metric for accuracy. However, obtaining and processing the data required for this is not straight forward. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies the possibility to replace the global navigation satellite system (GNSS) with a phased array radio system (PARS) for positioning and navigation of an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV). With the increase of UAVs in both civilian and military applications, the need for a robust and accurate navigation solution has increased. LÄS MER
5. The influence of temporal rainfall distribution and storm movement on flood depth in urban pluvial cloud burst modelingMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Pluvial floods are the most difficult and to date least investigated phenomena in urban hydrology. While efforts are being made to increase the knowledge base concerning this type of flooding, a large part of the difficulty lies in the nature of the precipitation. LÄS MER