Sökning: "Big Data and Business Intelligence Analytics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 uppsatser innehållade orden Big Data and Business Intelligence Analytics.
1. How initiatives towards transforming the Role of Controllers play out – A field study examining the changing role of controllers at Volvo CarsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
2. The Major Challenges in DDDM Implementation: A Single-Case Study : What are the Main Challenges for Business-to-Business MNCs to Implement a Data-Driven Decision-Making Strategy?Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Over the past years, the value of data and DDDM have increased significantly as technological advancements have made it possible to store and analyze large amounts of data at a reasonable cost. This has resulted in completely new business models that has disrupt whole industries. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Big Data has in recent years gained much attention and interest from organizations. The rise of recent technologies has enabled data to be processed and stored in a simpler manner, thus asking organizations what value Big Data can bring to the organization. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Traditional relational database systems can not be efficiently used to analyze data with large volume and different formats, i.e. big data. Apache Hadoop is one of the first open-source tools that provides a distributed data storage system and resource manager. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : The goal of this study is to investigate the organisational and managerial gaps impeding the successful adoption and deployment of machine learning in many organisations. The aim is to narrow the research gap on why the adoption of machine learning is slow, and provide further insights on what actions organisations must take to encourage advancements. LÄS MER