Sökning: "Bilal Ahmad"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Bilal Ahmad.
- Master-uppsats, Jönköping University/Tekniska Högskolan; Jönköping University/Tekniska Högskolan
Sammanfattning : Capturing client’s needs and expectations for a product or service is an important problem in software development. Software requirements are normally captured in natural language and mostly they are unstructured which makes it difficult to automate the process of going from software requirements to the executable code. LÄS MER
2. Mining the Drawers to Close the Loop : What drives Swedish Consumers to Recycle their Old Cell phone?Magister-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: The cell phone industry causes numerous environmental problems due to its extractive and unsustainable business practices. However, in recent years there has been a shift within the industry towards more circular economy (CE) centric business models. LÄS MER
3. Family Firms and Clean Technologies : A qualitative study exploring how a firm’s ownership status influences implementation of clean technologiesKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Abstract Background: Sustainability practices have become a crucial factor for firms since there are external and internal pressures that expect firms to act environmentally friendly. Especially within organizations that are owned by family, being sustainable enables them to pass their firm in a good condition to the next generation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationsnät
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. The Pre-Contractual Duty of Good Faith - A Comparative Analysis of the Duty of Utmost Good Faith in the Marine Insurance Contract Law with the Duty of Good Faith in the General Contract LawMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The duty of utmost good faith in the marine insurance contract law and the duty of good faith in the general contract law are quite similar in nature. Former recognises that the parties must make true representation and must disclose all material information while latter recognises the duty of representation only and does not at all recognise the duty of disclosure. LÄS MER