Sökning: "Bilateral trade"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 105 uppsatser innehållade orden Bilateral trade.
1. Bearing of the International System in a south-south cutting-edge free trade agreement: The case of the free trade agreement between Uruguay and ChileMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Uruguay signed a cutting-edge free trade agreement with Chile that triggered political discussions on the impact it would have on Uruguay’s development. This agreement is the first bilateral trade instrument framed under Uruguay’s current international economic and trade insertion strategy, and serves as a case study to examine the bearing of the International System on that strategy, on the instruments Uruguay pursues to further it, and on the country’s future development prospects. LÄS MER
2. Are the differences in the stringency of domestic environmental regulations affecting the bilateral trade of OECD countries?D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The question of whether the stringency of domestic environmental regulations indeed interferes with trade is of growing interest for better policymaking. This paper re-examines the relationship between the stringency of environmental regulations and bilateral trade using a panel dataset consisting of 34 OECD countries over 7 years. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes to the growing body of literature which examines the utilization of Free Trade Agreements (FTAs). The Sino-Swiss Free Trade Agreement (SSFTA) was not only China’s first FTA with a continental European country, but also a milestone for the Swiss foreign policy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to analyze trade dynamics in the EU-area following the financial crisis of 2007/2008. Our goal has been to investigate whether there is any difference between eu-romember countries and non-euromember countries when it comes to trade in the aftermath of the crisis. LÄS MER
5. EU FIRST? Examining the Promotion of Sustainable Development in EU Trade Agreements with Singapore and VietnamMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to determine why the EU is promoting sustainable development as a value in its Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), but also to examine what kind of an actor the EU is in international relations. Since the 2015 Trade for All strategy, the EU has included sustainable development as a key objective in its trade strategy and one way of doing this is by adding a Trade and Sustainable Development (TSD) chapter in its FTAs. LÄS MER