Sökning: "Binaural recordings"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Binaural recordings.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Teknisk akustik; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för byggvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Children in Swedish preschools are exposed to high noise levels that can cause hearing damage or voice related problems among both teachers and students, this since they have to raise their voice in order to make themselves heard in a noisy environment. Because of this it is of interest to be able to predict the sound environment in preschools. LÄS MER
2. Binauralt ljud för hörlurar genom högtalare : Stereofoniskt surround-ljud i ett suboptimalt ljudsystemKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Ljud- och musikproduktion
Sammanfattning : Binaural sound reproduction is most commonly made with headphones, although little research has been dedicated towards evaluating the sound of binaural for headphones reproduced on loudspeakers, which is the purpose of this thesis. An experimental quantitative method was designed in order to measure the objective effect of binaural processing both on headphones and loudspeakers so that they could be compared. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Kungl. Konsthögskolan
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/MWL Marcus Wallenberg Laboratoriet
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with noise from wind turbines and low-frequency traffic noise. The aim was to gain practical experience by using different measurement techniques, where the wind noise was measured by emission, immission, ambisonic and binaural recordings. Both examined wind turbines have tonal components at 500Hz and 2000Hz. LÄS MER
5. Simulation of microphone inaccuracies and robustness analysis of Beamformers inside a reverberant environmentMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : All Speech Processing Equipments like noise cancelling headphones and Hearing aids should be able to filter different kinds of interfering signals and present a clear sound to the listener. The effect of these interfering signals varies depending on the surroundings. LÄS MER