Sökning: "Biogas potential"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 329 uppsatser innehållade orden Biogas potential.
1. CIRCULAR VALUE CREATION IN THE SWEDISH SEAFOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRY FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION: STATUS, CHALLENGES, AND OPPORTUNITIESMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This research investigates circular value creation practices in the Swedish seafood industry and identifies obstacles and opportunities for future value creation. Five seafood processing companies were studied using qualitative research methods, including cross-case and thematic analyses. LÄS MER
2. Biogasproduktion vid samrötning av substrat tillgängliga vid lantbruk : Småskalig rötning vid LillerudsgymnasietMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The world is currently heavily dependent on fossil sources and the use of fossil fuels leads to increased global warming. One of the solutions to this environmental problems is biogas. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the potential of biomethane production in India, the impact of its integration into the energy mix, and the corresponding Greenhouse Gases (GHG) emission and potential reduction. India, with its huge population and being an agriculturally rich country, produces gigantic amounts of biodegradable waste from various sources such as Municipal Solid Waste (MSW),agricultural waste, animal husbandry, sugar industry, etc. LÄS MER
4. TECHNO-ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OFRENEWABLE GAS PRODUCTION AND ELECTRICITY GENERATION FROM ORGANIC WASTE : A Feasibility Study of a Conceptual Biogas Plant in the Santander Region, ColombiaMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Strategies to harness the energy from organic waste is gaining importance on a global scale, especially in countries with large quantities of it. In this paper, a techno-economic analysisand a field study were performed to investigate the feasibility of five scenarios for a conceptual biogas facility, based on a case study from Colombia. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Approximately a third of all food produced globally is thrown away, causing both unnecessary environmental impact and unnecessary costs for producers and consumers. Food waste occurs in all steps in the supply chain, from primary production to retail stores, restaurants, and households. LÄS MER