Sökning: "Biomedical ontologies"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Biomedical ontologies.
1. Clustering unstructured life sciences experiments with unsupervised machine learning : Natural language processing for unstructured life sciences textsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this master’s thesis is to analyse different types of document representations in the context of improving, in an unsupervised manner, the searchability of unstructured textual life sciences experiments by clustering similar experiments together. The challenge is to produce, analyse and compare different representations of the life sciences data by using traditional and advanced unsupervised Machine learning models. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskapLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Using ontologies is a key technology in the semantic web. The semantic web helps people to store their data on the web, build vocabularies, and has written rules for handling these data and also helps the search engines to distinguish between the information they want to access in web easier. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to contribute a corpus for sentence level interpretation of biomedical language. The available corpora for the biomedical domain are small in terms of amount of text and predicates. Besides that these corpora are developed rather intuitively. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Ontologies are a key technology for the Semantic Web. In different areas, a large number of ontologies have been developed so far by different people or organizations under the same domains and many of them contain overlapping information. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Today, scientists in various biomedical fields rely on biological data sources in their research. Large amounts of information concerning, for instance, genes, proteins and diseases are publicly available on the internet, and are used daily for acquiring knowledge. LÄS MER