Sökning: "Black Lives Matter"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 uppsatser innehållade orden Black Lives Matter.
1. Corporations, Social Movements, and Social Media. Investigating Corporate Engagement with the Black Lives Matter Movement on Twitter.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The thesis investigates to what extent corporations engage with the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement on Twitter. The purpose is to facilitate a better understanding of corporate communication on social media in general, and around social movements in particular. LÄS MER
2. BLACK LIVES MATTER Krossade rutor eller fredliga demonstrationer? - En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av svenska nyhetstidningars porträttering av Black Lives Matter och demonstrationerna till stöd för rörelsen.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine how five Swedish newspapers portrayed the Black LivesMatter (BLM) movement and supporting demonstrations during a time period between May 25th and June 14th, 2020.The theory of framing, how people’s perception of a subject is affected by the media portrayal, is themotivation behind this study. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies the ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement and what achievements it has been able to accomplish related to its objectives, in order to create a better under- standing of how new social movements work and what they can accomplish. The objectives and achievements were divided into different categories: cultural recognition, physical security, socio-economic, and other. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms konstnärliga högskola/Institutionen för dans
Sammanfattning : This essay is one part of my Bachelor's degree project, the other part being a dance performance with the title practical, efficient, necessary that was premiered in January of 2021. The essay discusses the main problem of the project (which was necessary movements and the lack thereof in dance) as for thoughts and methods that was used in the project in working with the theme of necessity. LÄS MER
5. An Exploration of the American Justice System through the Trial of Tom Robinson : A New Historicist Analysis of Harper Lee's To Kill a MockingbirdKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : Adding something new to the understanding of To Kill a Mockingbird (1960), which is considered a twentieth-century classic, would be nearly impossible if not for the outlook of new historicism. Through a new historicist analysis of Harper Lee’s literary text parallel to non-fictional texts relating to the American justice system and civil rights, this essay explores how race affects U. LÄS MER