Sökning: "Black lives matter"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47 uppsatser innehållade orden Black lives matter.
1. Tillit i “särskilt utsatta områden” i Angered stadsdel: En fallstudie om den polisiära verksamheten i särskilt utsatta områdenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : During the past decades the world's democracies have slowly eroded by the process ofpolarization by reasons such as a lack of common ground which is increasing the perspectiveof us versus them. Digital media has overpowered traditional media, amplifying theinformation we are already taking in, creating a one-sided perspective with a higher risk ofmisinformation. LÄS MER
2. Corporations, Social Movements, and Social Media. Investigating Corporate Engagement with the Black Lives Matter Movement on Twitter.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The thesis investigates to what extent corporations engage with the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement on Twitter. The purpose is to facilitate a better understanding of corporate communication on social media in general, and around social movements in particular. LÄS MER
3. BLACK LIVES MATTER Krossade rutor eller fredliga demonstrationer? - En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av svenska nyhetstidningars porträttering av Black Lives Matter och demonstrationerna till stöd för rörelsen.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine how five Swedish newspapers portrayed the Black LivesMatter (BLM) movement and supporting demonstrations during a time period between May 25th and June 14th, 2020.The theory of framing, how people’s perception of a subject is affected by the media portrayal, is themotivation behind this study. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies the ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement and what achievements it has been able to accomplish related to its objectives, in order to create a better under- standing of how new social movements work and what they can accomplish. The objectives and achievements were divided into different categories: cultural recognition, physical security, socio-economic, and other. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms konstnärliga högskola/Institutionen för dans
Sammanfattning : This essay is one part of my Bachelor's degree project, the other part being a dance performance with the title practical, efficient, necessary that was premiered in January of 2021. The essay discusses the main problem of the project (which was necessary movements and the lack thereof in dance) as for thoughts and methods that was used in the project in working with the theme of necessity. LÄS MER