Sökning: "Blekinge Institute of Technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 166 uppsatser innehållade orden Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- M1-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis will conduct an attempt of simplifying the currently used stainingmethod of the protein profiling group at The Karolinska Institute led by Jan Mulder. By utilizing iterative product development several prototypes were created to first fit the criteria’s specified and secondly best retain and evenly spread a solution across the tissue sections. LÄS MER
2. The Performance of Post-Quantum Key Encapsulation Mechanisms : A Study on Consumer, Cloud and Mainframe HardwareMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background. People use the Internet for communication, work, online banking and more. Public-key cryptography enables this use to be secure by providing confidentiality and trust online. Though these algorithms may be secure from attacks from classical computers, future quantum computers may break them using Shor’s algorithm. LÄS MER
3. Reducing waste from healthcare in a society of mass consumption : Applying PSS for personal protective equipmentMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : Background. The amount of waste generated each year is increased, research indicates that 79 % of plastic waste is dumped in landfills, 12% to incinerated and 9% of the plastics are recycled. LÄS MER
4. Value and sustainability design concept assessment using Discrete Event Simulation : A case in the road constructor sectorMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : This master thesis has been performed in association with Blekinge Institute of Technology and in collaboration with the company Dynapac Compaction Equipment AB. The thesis aims to investigate how Discrete Event Simulation (DES) can be used for value and sustainability design concept assessments in early design stages. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : Renewable energy sources are a hot topic, both when it comes to climate change and the constant increase in demand of electricity due to population growth and a more electrified society. One such energy source is wave energy - an energy source with great potential but still relatively new with the need for further development. LÄS MER