Sökning: "Blob Detection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Blob Detection.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The aim of blob detection is to find regions in a digital image that differ from their surroundings with respect to properties like intensity or shape. Bio-image analysis is a common application where blobs can denote regions of interest that have been stained with a fluorescent dye. LÄS MER
2. Flight Pattern Analysis : Prediction of future activity to calculate the possibility of collision between flying objects and structuresKandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för elektronikkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : This report shows that a reliable motion detection is needed to make an accurate prediction of future activity. Several experiments are carried out to obtain information about the object ́s behaviour and the best settings for the motion detection. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : In order to estimate the distance between a moving camera and a golfball, the projective ball size in images is measured. Two methods are evaluated based on their ability to detect golf balls in TV broadcasting images: circular Hough transform and scale-space blob detection. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Rymd- och plasmafysik
Sammanfattning : Star trackers are essential instruments commonly used on satellites. They provideprecise measurement of the orientation of a satellite and are part of the attitudecontrol system. For cubesats star trackers need to be small, consume lowpower and preferably cheap to manufacture. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores a novel approach to the computer vision eld in the form of lowcost computer vision intended for industrial use. The system proposed in this thesis, calledSimpleEye, is implemented and tested against an existing system. LÄS MER