Sökning: "Blockchain technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 203 uppsatser innehållade orden Blockchain technology.
1. Blockchain Technology and the Implementation in the Supply Chain: Occuring Barriers : A multiple case studyMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Aim of the research is to investigate, on basis of four different perspectives, which barriers inhibit the implementation of blockchain technology in the supply chain. Method used is a multiple case-study based on a qualitative research strategy using an inductive research approach. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : Banking is considered only one of many industries that could benefit from using blockchain technology. A promising area in blockchain technology is so-called smart contracts, which is automated, decentralized and programmable contract solutions. Smart contracts can control the transfer of currencies or assets between parties under given conditions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The insurance industry is notoriously conservative and has seen comparably few technological improvements in the last fifty years. A wave of new technology- driven insurance firms, or insurtechs, is changing that. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In situations entailing risk, trusting others can leave you vulnerable to opportunistic behaviour. This holds true in domains where organisations work in alliances and there is a need for interfirm trust. Blockchain technology aims to solve trust challenges by enabling transactional data sharing and decentralisation. LÄS MER
5. What role will blockchain play within the maritime shipping industry in five years? - A study using scenario planning to identify indicators of future industry transformationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The strong majority of the total carriage within global trade today is seaborne. Huge amounts of goods are handled and transported with maritime shipping everyday, making the industry one of the more prominent in terms of affecting the global economy. LÄS MER