Sökning: "Blocking Probability"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Blocking Probability.
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : IoT security is something that is becoming more important with the exponential growing number of IoT devices. It is important to find methods that can make IoT devices more secure and are feasible to install and use. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : Optical networking has been developing for decades and wavelength-division multiplexing (WDM) is the main technology used to carry signals in fiber-optical communication systems. However, its development has slowed because it is approaching the Shannon limit of nonlinear fiber transmission. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Astronomi
Sammanfattning : A transit is a phenomenon where a planet passes between its host star and an observer blocking out part of the light from the star. This decrease can be measured and used to gain information about the planet. The Kepler and TESS telescopes are examples of space telescopes using the transit method to detect exoplanets. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : Transparent Elastic Optical Networks (EON) are seen as a promising solution for future optical transport networks to keep up with internet traffic growth, as they allow provisioning connections with different bandwidth requirements in an efficient way. To achieve high spectrum efficiency in these networks, making good Routing, Modulation and Spectrum Assignment (RMLSA) decisions is essential. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/InformationskodningLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan; Linköpings universitet/InformationskodningLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Wavelength conversion and traffic grooming have been among the most researched areas and technologies of importance in optical networking. Network performance improves significantly by relaxing the wavelength continuity constraint using wavelength converters and by improving the wavelength utilization using traffic grooming. LÄS MER