Sökning: "Bluetooth Mesh"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden Bluetooth Mesh.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för matematik och datavetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : This thesis summarizes my project in setting up a Thread network. The idea of this project was presented by the company ÅF in Karlstad, Sweden. ÅF wishes to upgrade their current demonstrator for IoT. The current demonstrator includes Azure Cloud component, Raspberry Pi, Bluetooth and Arduino components. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Kommunikationssystem
Sammanfattning : With wireless signals, it is possible to send all kind of data through a communication system. Many companies today having problems implementing wireless communication system because of big areas and many obstacles that blocks the wireless signals. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) market is rapidly growing and expected to further expand in the incoming years. To keep up with such a fast pace, new wireless technologies need to be developed to accommodate the huge number of devices expected to connect to the internet. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Today’s office and home environments are moving towards more connected dig- ital infrastructures, meaning there are multiple heterogeneous devices that uses short-range communication to stay connected. Mobile phones, tablets, lap- tops, sensors, printers are examples of devices in such environments. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Generally, synchronization in Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN), allows successful and accurate communication between nodes to occur. Each node in WSN runs independently and have its own clock which can drift from the other device’s clock. LÄS MER