Sökning: "Board Neutrality Rule"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Board Neutrality Rule.
1. Do the Board Neutrality rule and the Breakthrough rule provide for a level playing field in Takeovers in the EU?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Takeover Bids Directive has been at the centre of criticism since it was adopted on 21 April 2004. This study adds a voice to the enduring discourse on the extent to which the Directive is fit for purpose. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : A takeover bid is a public offer to the shareholders of a listed limited liability company (target company) to acquire all or some of their shares. The board of directors of the target company assumes an important role in the negotiations with the buyer (bidder). LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : One of the main purposes in EU is increased competiveness on the European market and to achieve the goal; the European Commission made a proposal of a Directive on Takeover Bids which would facilitate the takeover activity in EU. Takeover activities essentially signify when a company purchases shares in another company which occasionally also leads to a takeover of the control of the target company. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Global Merger and Acquisition activity reached record levels in 2006, with the US and EU playing a large role in this activity. This paper examines the duties of a board which is subject to a takeover bid and any defensive moves the board may take to protect its company from acquisition. LÄS MER