Sökning: "Body politics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 67 uppsatser innehållade orden Body politics.
1. "Swedenborgiansk Anarkism" : En politisk-teologisk studie om relationen mellan mystik teologi och politisk filosofi hos Ivan AguéliUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Högskolan i Jönköping/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : In this essay, my aim is to investigate the correlation between the political philosophy and theology in the Swedish nineteenth century painter, activist, mystic and vagabond Ivan Aguéli. The study places itself in the field of political theology, where the question of, and in some cases the search for, a theological affirmation or neglection of political and social authority is being processed. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how the women’s association of the Swedish Democrats, SD-Kvinnor define the concept of the ‘Woman’ and use womanhood as a basis for their nationalistic political agenda. The thesis also examines if there is a specific notion of the ideal ‘Woman’ in ‘SD-Kvinnor’. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In the recent years, a growing body of research across both the social and natural sciences coming from a Marxist tradition has been focusing on the correlation between greenhouse gases emissions and economic development through the modern times. Throughout various research, the scholars argued that the link responsible for the climatic crisis lies in the very premise of the current economic model – reliance on relentless growth. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This report will guide you through a journey of a socio-technological research where questions evolved from the intertwining of technology and social structures will be answered. During spring 2019, this research project has taken part as a pilot study of a research project called Gendered sustainability: Norm-Critical explorations of energy practices for everyday transitions. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för lärande, humaniora och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This piece of research examines how the speech Beyond Vietnam by Martin Luther King Jr. is framed by four newspapers in the United States. The aim of the thesis is to contribute to the existing body of research in framing as a field of study in general. LÄS MER