Sökning: "Bond Market"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 221 uppsatser innehållade orden Bond Market.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The computational speedup of computers has been one of the de ning characteristicsof the 21st century. This has enabled very complex numerical methods for solving existingproblems. As a result, one area that has seen an extraordinary rise in popularity over the lastdecade is what is called deep learning. LÄS MER
2. Challenges of Achieving a Green Future and Financial Security - A Multiple Case Study of Swedish Pension Firms' Green Bond Assessment ProcessesMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Deriving from an increased awareness of the devastating effects of global warming consequences, the interest for green bonds is growing at an explosive pace. However, researchers and practitioners have raised concerns about the challenges of assessing green bonds. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates potential solutions to blockchain technology to develop thegreen real estate bond market further. Previous research focused mostly on thetechnology itself, or in connection to other real estate processes such as transactionsor land registries. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine if the Eurozone is an Optimal Currency Area (OCA) or not. To do this we have examined if the European Central Banks monetary policy announcements have a significant impact on the equity markets and on the 10-year government bond yields in the Eurozone. LÄS MER
5. Financing a sustainable future : green bond sustainability experiments and sustainability transitionMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Global warming has become a scientific consensus. Climate change induced impacts on both natural and human systems have been observed. Climate financing for mitigation and adaptation has increased over the years, but it is still far from what is needed according to the 1.5 ̊C scenario by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. LÄS MER