Sökning: "Born Global"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 164 uppsatser innehållade orden Born Global.
1. The Utilisation of Capabilities in Born Globals’ Internationalisation Process - A Multiple Case Study of Swedish Born GlobalsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
2. Online and Offline Resources in the Internationalization of an Online Marketplace: A Digital Alternative to Freight Forwarding. A Single Case Study of AdnavemKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Technological change is considered one of the most important underlying roots for the globalization of economic activity. It has created the new economy online, and the internet has evolved to be a marketplace for traditional firms and given life to new types of companies. LÄS MER
3. One-Click Internationalisation through E-Commerce Marketplaces? A qualitative study of the key capabilities for SMEsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose – While e-commerce marketplaces have changed the way SMEs operate across borders, literature connecting digital platforms with the internationalisation of firms is scarce. Although the Uppsala Model and the Born Global concept acknowledge the influence of digital technologies, they do not capture the phenomenon of e-commerce marketplaces as a new mode of entry. LÄS MER
4. Make Banking Simple Again : A multiple case-study about the internationalization of the largest online retail banks in EuropeKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Digitalization is increasing in our society and continues to move in that direction. The shift from traditional banks to online banks is becoming more popular, and with an online bank, the international markets open. Although previous research about internationalization exists, there is no in-depth research on the specific topic of online banks. LÄS MER
5. Den Nätverkande Inkubatorn : En kvalitativ studie om företagsinkubation och nätverkande som en väg mot rikt socialt kapitalMagister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : A great challenge for startup companies is the lack of market knowledge and access to resources. Knowledge and resources can be acquired through networking, however, as many startup companies are young and unknown, they have difficulties establishing themselves in relevant networks. LÄS MER