Sökning: "Born global"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 150 uppsatser innehållade orden Born global.
1. Born Global Firms in The Furniture Industry - A Multiple Case Study of Scandinavian Furniture brands within the Premium SegmentMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
2. “Born to Eat Meat”. Analysis of perceived barriers towards switching and following plant-based diet among young people in AlmatyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Kazakhstan is a middle-income country which is going through the global phenomena of nutritional transition. One of the characteristics of the transition is increase in red meat consumption associated with growing incomes. Public Health diseases and environmental challenges caused by the transition are starting to take place in the country. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Internationalizing has always been a vital part for businesses that seek to explore new markets. As the internet has developed into a massive high speed information portal it has made internationalizing much more easier today than a decade ago. LÄS MER
4. Climate change discourse in Canadian print media : A quantitative and qualitative analysis of print media from two Canadian regionsMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Over the last 30 years, awareness of anthropogenic climate change has increased and quickly become the one of the most pressing issues facing our planet. Canada is both a nation that has contributed to the acceleration of the climate problem and one that aims to help address the issues through commitments to global climate accords and other accountability actions. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : About 90% of all startups fail to become successful, and the most significant reason is due to premature scaling. Limited research has priorly been conducted in the borderland between startups and supply chain. Explicitly on how a startup should go about defining its supply chain objective and how to measure its performance. LÄS MER