Sökning: "Bosnia and Herzegovina"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 132 uppsatser innehållade orden Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to gain a broader understanding of how bribes are used and made whenapplying for a passport, ID document and driving license. I use qualitative methods, morespecifically interviews. LÄS MER
2. “The Maritime Border Disputes of Croatia A study within the legal field of international maritime law concerning the on-going maritime border disputes between the Republic of Croatia, Republic of Slovenia, the State of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the State of Montenegro”Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since the break-up of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, the Republic of Croatia has been involved in maritime border disputes with its neighbours the Republic of Slovenia, the State of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the State of Montenegro. During the past decades after gaining independence, the States have tried to solve the disputes with numerous negotiations and agreements. LÄS MER
3. A Liberal Peace? The Dayton Agreement and Democratization in Bosnia and Herzegovina 25 years laterKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Over time, hundreds of peace agreements have been signed in different parts of the world. Most of those peace agreements have not brought sustainable peace. Studies show that only 50% of the peace agreements survive for 5 years. LÄS MER
4. Jedna si jedina : En kvalitativ intervjustudie om kollektiv bosniakisk identitet, antagonism och skolgång i Sverige efter de jugoslaviska krigenMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : This study is a qualitative interview study that examines antagonism, identity and collective memory among second generation immigrants from Bosnia & Herzegovina. The study is based on an existential history use-perspective and social constructivist socialization theory. LÄS MER
5. Reconciliation in Bosnia and Herzegovina : A qualitative study on local’s perception on the reconciliation process in ZenicaKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : This research sets out to deepen our understanding of how reconciliation has been carried in by the locals in the city of Zenica in Bosnia and Herzegovina, 25 years after an ethnically related war. The thesis takes its methodological point of departure in a qualitative ethnographic field study with 14 semi-structured interviews. LÄS MER