Sökning: "Bottom of Pyramid market"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden Bottom of Pyramid market.
1. Organisational Learning in Business Model Innovation in the Bottom of Pyramid market : An empirical fieldwork about the market introduction of clean cookstoves in MozambiqueMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : There is a need for cleaner technology initiatives into the Bottom of the Pyramid (BoP) market to combat the effects of climate change. The difficulty of these initiatives lies in their business model innovation process, as those organisations struggle in finding adequate strategies to establish their business in the BoP market. LÄS MER
2. Understanding the Complexity of Emerging Markets from a Multinational Company Perspective - A Case Study of the Nigerian Dairy SectorMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Reduced growth rates in saturated developed economies have put increasing pressure on multinational companies (MNCs) to expand to rapidly developing emerging markets and capitalize on their value potential. Yet, this value potential comes with several challenges which are very different from what firms experience in developed countries, especially with regards to the bottom of the pyramid. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : In times of scarce resources, frugal innovation can be a driving engine for growth and market success, as it is a practical concept established in developing countries. Nonetheless, the available literature also emphasizes a potential importance for Western countries. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Traditionally, Multinational Corporations and the United Nations used to have different agendas. During recent years, there has been a shift, and with the adoption of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals in 2015, the objectives of the two different entities are more closely aligned. LÄS MER
5. Funding of Social Enterprises : A case study of high investor engagement funding practices on for-profit social enterprisesKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis evaluates how high-engagement investors contribute to the development and growth of for-profit social enterprises by providing both funding and non-financial advisory services focused on organisational capacity-building. Case studies on three social enterprises describe the structure of funding deals, what considerations affected these due to the high social character of the ventures, and inquire into the relationship between social enterprise and their investors to evaluate how the investors provide value for their investees beyond capital. LÄS MER