Sökning: "Bottom of Pyramid"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 uppsatser innehållade orden Bottom of Pyramid.
1. Exploring how microfinance institutions can enable access to financial services in rural areas of Rwanda : a case study of Réseau Interdiocésain de MicrofinanceMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Most of rural based population in developing countries are poor and uneducated. Due to these conditions, rural communities do not attract traditional financial institutions. In response to the issue of financial exclusion, the existence of microfinance institutions has been embraced as a solution to avail financial services to rural communities. LÄS MER
2. Financial Inclusion in the Age of FinTech: A multiple case study of FinTech companies’ role for financial inclusion in IndiaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
3. The Use of Sustainable Business Models in Emerging Markets: How is it Influenced by Macroeconomic Trends? A Case Study of the Indian Dairy IndustryMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Businesses are increasingly attracted to Emerging Markets due to the potential of increased demand for goods and services, driven mostly by macroeconomic trends in the external business environment. However, the business model approach for emerging markets differs from the one for developed markets as they are faced with a different set of demand and supply conditions. LÄS MER
4. Organisational Learning in Business Model Innovation in the Bottom of Pyramid market : An empirical fieldwork about the market introduction of clean cookstoves in MozambiqueMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : There is a need for cleaner technology initiatives into the Bottom of the Pyramid (BoP) market to combat the effects of climate change. The difficulty of these initiatives lies in their business model innovation process, as those organisations struggle in finding adequate strategies to establish their business in the BoP market. LÄS MER
5. Understanding the Complexity of Emerging Markets from a Multinational Company Perspective - A Case Study of the Nigerian Dairy SectorMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Reduced growth rates in saturated developed economies have put increasing pressure on multinational companies (MNCs) to expand to rapidly developing emerging markets and capitalize on their value potential. Yet, this value potential comes with several challenges which are very different from what firms experience in developed countries, especially with regards to the bottom of the pyramid. LÄS MER