Sökning: "Boundary work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 456 uppsatser innehållade orden Boundary work.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes a spearheaded look at a modern, much-talked about concept of misleadinginformation known as ”fake news”, and how traditional journalists have handled its emergence with regards to their professional boundaries. Built on the premise that who and what is to be considered journalism is a constant battle continuously fought between professional journalists and actors trying to lay claim to their professional territory, through the use of qualitative ethnographic content analysis of 88 journalistic texts, the study’s aim is to take initiative in academic concept development of how to define fake news, and explore in what ways traditional journalists have defended their professional boundaries, in light of the threat provided by the increasing prevalence of misleading content in the information ecosystem, as well as by an anti-establishment, critical of-traditonal-media post-truth culture. LÄS MER
2. Having the workplace at home: A case study exploring the boundaries between work & home during the pandemic periodMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
3. ''Det är en del av jobbet, men det borde inte vara det'' - En kvalitativ studie om hur socialsekreterare definierar och förhåller sig till hot och våld inom ekonomiskt biståndKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Now and then you can read about the threats and violence that occur at different workplaces, it’s common for social workers to be exposed to threats and violence. Studies have shown that people working within social services are more exposed to threats and violence compared to people with other occupations. LÄS MER
4. Pushing Authenticity. Challenging Narratives and Performances on Women’s Subcultural ParticipationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines women’s subcultural participation based on ethnographic fieldwork and 73 interviews with women within the skateboarding and rave cultures. The study explores and develops how we view female participation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Mekatronik
Sammanfattning : Real-time semantic scene understanding is a challenging computer vision task for autonomous vehicles. A limited amount of research has been done regarding forestry and off-road scene understanding, as the industry focuses on urban and on-road applications. LÄS MER