Sökning: "Bourdieu s habitus"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 109 uppsatser innehållade orden Bourdieu s habitus.
1. Journalistaspiranterna En kvalitativ studie om hur ungdomar som läser journalistinriktning på gymnasiet ser på journalistyrketKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine the underlying causes of whether young students (age 17-19) who study the program with a journalistic focus at a gymnasium level of education will or will not continue on with a journalistic career. These causes will explain the reasons and doubts that our interviewees hold, which will further indicate the ideas and preconceptions of active journalists that constitute the journalistic business field. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate how the hosts of the radio show Sommar i P1 uses their choices of music to make identity. To be able to emphasise what is communicated as well as what is left out, the method discourse analysis is used. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Pedagogiska institutionen; Umeå universitet/Pedagogiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Rooted and centered within a Bourdieu-inspired understanding of how the habitus and social class of parents affects childrens’ sports choices, this paper contributes to a greater appreciation of how social capital and social background impact a family’s ability to practice the sport of ice-hockey. Historically, there has been a significant amount of research investigating the reasons for- and rates of- dropout from sports participation, but few attempts has been undertaken to study athletes who begin and continue to actively play a certain sport. LÄS MER
4. ”En grupp där kvinnor äntligen får vara proffs”. En kvalitativ studie om gemenskap och kvinnoseparatism i VäxtgärisKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Genusvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim with this thesis is to broaden the understanding of women’s experiences with separatism in the Swedish Facebook group “Växtgäris”. There are few studies written about the importance of separatism for women, and even less about separatism within social networks. LÄS MER
5. Why Brands Still Cause Trouble : Revisiting Holt's dialectical theory of consumer culture and brandingMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The rise of social media in general and Instagram in particular has enabled a new type of celebrities, called micro-celebrities, that nowadays are being increasingly used by companies to endorse their products or establish their brands. While celebrity endorsement as a type of stealth branding together with some other marketing techniques characteristic of postmodernism were predicted to be unveiled and scorned by consumers (Holt, 2002), there are signs that through the practices of micro-celebrities, the language and logic of marketing have become even more ubiquitous in our contemporary social life (Khamis et al. LÄS MER