Sökning: "Brand Co-Creation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 57 uppsatser innehållade orden Brand Co-Creation.
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Startups face a wide range of opportunities and challenges when it comes to building their brand value and by extension brand image, due to possessing both limited financial and human resources. Hence, developing a distinct and enduring brand is a critical competitive imperative for them. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : In the sports industry, the products currently being developed by design teams are degraded over time due to wear and tear. During the last decade, awareness about the global environmental crisis has increased and sports users are now more demanding about the environmental impact of products and services that they are using. LÄS MER
3. Connecting Value Co-Creation Practices and Consumer Relationships in Brand Communities : A Comparative Multiple Case Study of Two Adidas Runners CommunitiesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A strong brand community is characterized by its value co-creation practices and brand community consumer relationships. Although previous brand community literature explains the contribution of brand community entities through these practices and relationships separately, no identified research has focused on how these practices are connected to the consumer relationships. LÄS MER
4. Value co-creation and Industry 4.0 : A comparative cross-case study of luxury vs. fast-fashion brandsMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Consumers have changed their behaviour from passive roles to active ones, demanding their beloved brands to be integrated into long-lasting customer-brand relationships. With this ideology, which is the basis for the S-D logic, there is an on-going scientific debate on the value co-creation phenomenon and its effects on sustaining long-term brand-customer relationships in the context of the fashion industry. LÄS MER
5. Latitud 57: a summer festival for everyone : Advantages and disadvantages with a wide target group within a festival or event contextKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to acquire a deeper understanding of advantages and disadvantages of having a wide target group within Swedish festivals or events, and how they can maintain it through the three concepts customer experience, cocreation value and brand image. This research will be conducted through relevant topics that have been identified, studied and analyzed in order to fill the existing research gap. LÄS MER