Sökning: "Brand management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 838 uppsatser innehållade orden Brand management.
1. A Guideline for Conducting Form Analysis of Branded Products : The Development of a Design Guideline Framework for Product-Producing Companies in a Brand Management ContextMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion; Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents the research and development of a framework for creating design guidelines, aimed towards product-producing companies as a part of a brand extension strategy. The thesis answers two research questions: RQ1: What strategies could be used to analyze visual form and product design as a part of a brand extension strategy for a product-producing company? RQ2: How can an existing visual brand identity be utilized during the product development process and redefined for new product categories? The thesis is divided into a literature review and a case application of the presented theories on a real-world product development process. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Researchers and practitioners have both acknowledged the importance of attracting the right employees. The study aims to explore and analyze how Swedish gaming start-ups attract talent. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: The Driving Force of Sustainability - A Case Study of Brinova Fastigheter AB Seminar date: 2019-06-05 Course: FEKH19 Business Administration: Bachelor Degree Project in Strategic Management Undergraduate Level Authors: Martin Frankendal, Valdemar Lennartsson & Eric Witt Advisor: Devrim Göktepe-Hultén Purpose: The purpose of this study is to examine which the driving forces are to implement sustainability in the business model and how this is implemented through a resource perspective. In the study this is analyzed in order to describe how a company's resources are organized and customized for their sustainable initiatives. LÄS MER
4. Consideration of National Culture in B2B Supply Chains : What national cultural factors are considered in supply chain management by companies in practice and what are their relations?Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Anderson, et al. (1994) have outlined the importance of bilateral relationships in business-to-business (B2B) marketing environments and thus the understanding of the business network context within which they are embedded. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : As the world-economy becomes increasingly competitive, places adopt different methods to elevate their attractiveness. The paper examines how two medium-sized Swedish cities, Uppsala and Västerås, develop their own competitiveness, identities, and images in relation to the principles and concepts laid out by Simon Anholt in his book Competitive identity: The New Brand Management for Nations, Cities and Regions (2007). LÄS MER