Sökning: "Bright Living"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 uppsatser innehållade orden Bright Living.
1. “In Every Wood in Every Spring There is a Different Green” : An Independent Project in Literature on The Ecocritical Dialogue and Carnivalesque Aspects of J. R. R. Tolkien’s LegendariumKandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Tolkien’s Middle Earth is characterised by the conflict between the forces of good, often represented as guardians of nature juxtaposed to the forces of evil, marked by a voracious edacity for a nature destroying industry. In fact, the second volume of the LotR deals with Saruman’s war against nature. LÄS MER
2. Stuck in Limbo : A qualitative analysis regarding the effects of living in deprived neighborhoods on the citizenship of the second-generation immigrants in Bäckby.Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a qualitative study based on semi-structured interviews that were conducted with six highly educated young second-generation immigrants from the deprived neighborhood of Bäckby in Västerås. By aiming to understand how the participants portray their substantive citizenship and its impact upon political participation as an essential pillar of Swedish democracy, the author focused upon how the participants described their perceived discrimination, sense of belonging, transnationalism, and political participation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Coliving är en ny delad boendeform som har haft en stark utveckling internationellt de senaste åren. Det som särskiljer coliving är främst att operatören erbjuder tjänster. LÄS MER
4. Visual neurons with different shapes: investigation of the relationship between morphology and functionKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i biologi
Sammanfattning : In this project, morphological differences between motion detector neurons in Drosophila melanogaster were compared and used to speculate regarding their function. This was achieved by comparing properties such as diameter, height, width, bifurcation, asymmetry and terminal degree. LÄS MER
5. Assessment of the Fluorescent Activities of Different Fluorescent Proteins for Potential Use as Biosensors in Saccharomyces cerevisiaeMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk mikrobiologi
Sammanfattning : Development of genetically modified microorganisms such as Saccharomyces cerevisiae for use as microbial cell factories to produce fine and bulk chemicals has lately proceeded very rapidly, much thanks to new gene editing methods based on a CRISPR/Cas9 system adapted from bacteria which increases the rate of genetic engineering. However, development of methods which enable fast and simple screening of the best performing strains with specific sought-after characteristics is not advancing at the same pace. LÄS MER