Sökning: "British philosophy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden British philosophy.
1. Anden, Luther och feminism. En studie i pneumatologi utifrån Svenska kyrkans bekännelse och en feministisk kritik.Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Tros- och livsåskådningsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to contribute to the theological discussion of how a critical and constructive pneumatology could be seen in the context of the Church of Sweden today. To achieve this purpose, I analyze a Lutheran view of the Holy Spirit in the confession of the Church of Sweden and a feminist criticism. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Strategic alignment has been identified as the overarching philosophy that aligns Business Process Management (BPM) to organisational strategy, but often a gap appears between organisational strategy and operational issues. Willingness and ability to contribute to BPM have been identified as two major operational issues when achieving strategic alignment of BPM. LÄS MER
3. Evolutionary Ethics and Idealism : The idealists Henry Jones and Andrew Seth Pringle-Pattison in dialog with Darwinism concerning evolution and ethics.Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för idé- och lärdomshistoria
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Kaosets inträngande: Nihilismens metamorfoser i Nikanor Teratologens Att hata allt mänskligt liv (2009)Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This paper examines how various aspects of Friedrich Nietzsche’s notorious concept of nihilism can be identified in Nikanor Teratologen’s novel Att hata allt mänskligt liv (2009). Based on the theories formulated in French philosopher Gilles Deleuze’s seminal monograph Nietzsche and the Philosophy (1962), the study incorporates analyses of the novel’s relationship between the British empire and its colonial subject, India; its protagonist, Alexander Cunningham, and his affinities to Nietzsche’s predecessor, and in many regards coming-to-be antipode, Arthur Schopenhauer; its monstrous (im)moral center Bhairava, and the ways he can be interpreted as a personification of Nietzsche’s will to power itself; and, finally, the epitomizing reflections conveyed in its two concluding chapters. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för kultur och kommunikationFilosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This essay takes its start in a discussion on gender, sports and cyborgs by Swedish philosopher Kutte Jönsson in his book Idrottsfilosofiska introduktioner. I argue that he is wrong in arguing for agnosticism as to what sport is. Instead I give an historic account of what sport is and what values is inherent in our modern conception of sport. LÄS MER