Sökning: "Building information model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 604 uppsatser innehållade orden Building information model.
1. Building Information Modelling for Energy Analysis and Environmental Assessment : The comparison of LEED and Miljöbyggnad for two school buildings in Gävle, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem och byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : The building sector is one of the largest energy consumers and there are global efforts toward sustainable and energy-efficient new buildings and existing buildings retrofit. The application of Building Information Modelling (BIM) in environmental assessment was practiced and studied following the increasing number of projects adopting the BIM workflows and pursuing green building certifications. LÄS MER
2. There is a Want to Shop Sustainably, but a Need to Order Conveniently. : An analysis of generations X and Z, and their outlook on environmental factors and returns within e-commerce.Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: During the Covid-19 pandemic, there was a boom in the growing market of e-commerce in Sweden,driving change in consumer behavior online. Competition between companies led to more lenient return policies, which also brings an increased probability of return. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Konstvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This Master thesis is about building-related public art as future cultural heritage and its management, preservation, and digital accessibility from a value perspective. Furthermore, the aim is to develop proposals for a management model and public tools that could benefit the accessibility of public art and thus also its preservation. LÄS MER
4. Forecasting Inventory Quantities : Time Series Models for Visualizing Fluctuations within Outbound LogisticsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Forecasting demand is one of the processes which greatly influences the decision making within a company, and it is also one of the greatest sources of uncertainty. Inaccurate forecasts force companies to find ways to compensate for the uncertainty, often by building inventories. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : H2 Green Steel AB was founded in 2020 to build a large-scale green steel factory in Boden, Norrbotten, Sweden. The factory consists of green hydrogen production, iron production and steel production. In 2030, the factory’s annual steel production will be 5 million tonnes annually. LÄS MER