Sökning: "Business Model Innovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 461 uppsatser innehållade orden Business Model Innovation.
1. Supporting regional innovation through Clusters - A multiple-case study of five clusters in Innovation Leading + European RegionsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, emerging megatrends foster a fierce competition around the world. Authors are constantly studying the impacts of clustering on regional innovation and in turn economic growth and competitiveness of regions. LÄS MER
2. THE IMPACT OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS ON ESTABLISHED BUSINESS MODELS - A multiple case study of Swedish insurance companiesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Master’s Degree Project in Innovation and Industrial Management. Master’s Degree Project in Innovation and Entrepreneurship... LÄS MER
3. Disrupting the Management Consulting Industry - A study of the internal forms of organization and external forms of collaboration of consulting firmsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Double Degree MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management, MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
4. Servitization and its Effects on the Business Model : The Transition from Hardware Products to Software Services in ManufacturingMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell ekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Companies within the manufacturing industry is undergoing changes in their business models to adapt to changing external environments and trends – whereas one general trend is toward servitization, the transition from hardware products to software services. These software services have shown to have an increasingly impactful role for former productbased firms to ensure future reliable profits and revenues. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis explores the role of the facilitator in business model innovation [BMI]. In the last 15 years BMI has gained increasing importance for companies to establish a competitive advantage. Yet, BMI is considered to be marked by high complexity and phases of uncertainty in the process of creating it. LÄS MER