Sökning: "Business Model Innovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 652 uppsatser innehållade orden Business Model Innovation.
1. FINTECH COMPANIES: INNOVATION, ALGORITHMS AND CUSTOMER CENTRIC PERSPECTIVE - A cross-sectional study on algorithmic trading in the Fintech industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In the last years the financial sector has been subject to many changes, in particular since 2008financial crisis many customers started to appreciate new digital financial companies, insteadof traditional ones, that offer innovative solutions for financial services. In fact they are able tooffer more effective, efficient and less expensive services than traditional institutions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: It is widely known that knowledge is a critical component of firms' ability to innovate. Although large organizations usually have a large pool of human capital, and thus knowledge, they face challenges to motivate employees to share their valuable knowledge across silos (i.e., business units). LÄS MER
3. Exploring the possibilities for MaaS in the everyday mobility - A qualitative study of pilot projects in different phasesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The objective of this research is to identify how MaaS solutions can be designed to have agreater impact on everyday mobility. This research contributes by identifying existing barriersfor present projects in all of their phases as well as expressing possible solutions movingbeyond them, based on state-of-art business model theory. LÄS MER
4. Sustainability as an opportunity: Value creation for innovative ventures through proactively tackling environmental and social issues. A study on Librixer AB about reducing water pollution by recycling unused pharmaceuticals.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis argues that Sustainable Business Model Innovation should be considered anessential process for small- and medium-sized enterprises to create value. In order to establisha sustainable value proposition, the researchers propose that social, economic andenvironmental attributes have to be considered from the start of a Business Model Innovationprocess and that social and environmental aspects cannot simply be added to an existingBusiness Model. LÄS MER
5. Consumer in circular economy A mixed method study of consumer attitude towards toy rental subscription service in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The children’s toy industry is facing much criticism for creating huge environmental footprints due to its plastic-intensive manufacturing process and linear consumption paradigm. While use-oriented product service systems (PSS) such as product renting and leasing models have been gradually applied and gaining attention in other industries, there is still scarcity of successful PSS implementation in the toy industry. LÄS MER